7 effective ways to get rid of any insects at home. do you want to keep your house safe and pest free without using harmful chemical pesticides?. These chemical pesticides are harmful to be used anywhere near your home family.
If these chemicals can kill insects surely cannot be good for you that’s why it’s better to use some natural and safe things whenever possible to Get Rid of any Insects.
Luckily there are effective and harmless pest control methods of getting rid of any insects that have taken up residence in your home.
Table of Contents
- 1. Cockroaches: how to get rid of cockroaches naturaly
- 2. Insects: Ticks
- 3. Garden Pest.
- 4. Spiders
- 5. Ants infestation in house?
- 6. Dust Mites
- 7. Weevils
1. Cockroaches: how to get rid of cockroaches naturaly
Cockroaches are simply disgusting creatures that you’re terrified to spot in your house and is at number 1 of our list on Get Rid of any Insects organically. They can also spread very serious diseases. Cockroaches don’t feel squeamish about eating any sort of food and that includes rotting garbage, as a result of these insects appear in your home they can bring in salmonella or gastroenteritis, on top of that cockroaches are often the cause of an allergy.
If you want to get rid of cockroaches, there are unlimited pest chemical products, or Pest Control Services, you can get from the market, most of them are usually very toxic this can be especially dangerous if you have small kids or pets.
Instead you can try the following method which is cheap safe and effective.
- chop or cut one onion into small pieces and
- add one teaspoon of baking soda in it.
- Put this compound in the corners of your house.
- Reapply daily and very soon you’ll find your house free of cockroaches.
2. Insects: Ticks
Ticks can be astoundingly different in size and color. It’s crucial to protect your family, yourself s and your pets from these little nasties.
These tiny creatures can spread terrible diseases such as
- Lyme disease
- Rocky mountain spotted fever
- Colorado tick fever
- Ehrlichiosis and
sometimes these conditions can be fatal.
If you’re not interested in applying chemical pesticides to your skin or your animal’s fur, you can try some natural and safe compounds / mixtures.
2.1 organic Ticks repellent for human
All you need to, make organic Ticks repellent, do is mix,
- rose geranium essential oil ( 20 drops)
- sweet grass essential oil (10 drops)
- lavender essential oil (5 drops)
- citronella or lemon essential oil (5 drops)
- rubbing alcohol (1 tablespoon)
Dilute this mixture with 100 millimetres of vinegar or water and transferred into a spray bottle shake well and before going outside, spray this all natural bug spray well on your clothes.
2.2 Ticks Repellent for dogs
Dogs seem to be easy prey and are usually attacked by ticks, therefore it’s better to check your dog friend, every time you come back from a walk in the park even so there’s a way to lower the chances of your pet have ticks.
To prepare an effective tick repellent for dogs mix,
- rose geranium oil, pennyroyal essential oil (20 drops) with
- 2 tablespoons of almond oil.
- Place a few drops of this mixture on your dog or
- on its collar before you go outside.
Be careful and remember do not use it on pregnant animals or cats.
3. Garden Pest.
spider mites, Aphids and garden pests can do a great deal of damage to your garden. All your effort and hard work can be ruined in seconds. Therefor you must get rid of garden pest fast.
Nowadays, many harmful chemical pesticides available but if you use them it can render your fruits,vegetables inedible.
Try this harmless and natural solution to control common garden pest in natural ways,
- Makes half a Cup of hot peppers half a Cup of garlic or onions
- Blended until it turns into a paste mix this paste with 2 cups of warm water.
- keep it for 24 hours in a warm place and then strain it and,
- Spray your plants with this all natural bug spray.
Another way to get rid of garden pests organically, is to create a special pest repellent with the use of tobacco. This product is especially effective if you need to scare away worms, aphids and caterpillars
- one Cup of loose tobacco and mix it with one gallon of water.
- place a container of this mixture in a warm place and leave it for 24 hours.
- the color of the resulting liquid should resemble like Tea.
- if it looks darker has some water if it’s too late let it rest for several additional hours.
- add some liquid dish soap to the mixture, and stir for a couple of minutes ,3 tablespoons will enough enough.
- put this DIY natural pesticide into a big spray bottle and disperse this all natural bug spray over the infested plants.
Warning don’t use this natural pesticides on tomatoes, eggplants peppers.
How to get rid of spiders organically? Regardless of whether you don’t have any harmful spiders in your general vicinity, you most probable actually value knowing without a doubt that they can’t come into your home, on the off chance that they do discover way to your home, they can get totally all over the place and even the littlest ones are truly scaring and is at number 4 of our list on Get Rid of any Insects.
This natural and safe spiders repellent will not kill spiders but it will keep them away from you and your home because they don’t like strong smells,
- add peppermint oil 5 to 10 drops into one Cup of water
- add 1/4 teaspoon of liquid detergent into water
- Shake this compound well and
- spray this all natural bug repellent, on the pretentious areas once a week.
5. Ants infestation in house?
Ants can be extremely irritating and abruptly show up from no place, customarily sneaking into places in your kitchen or storeroom and is at number 5 of our list on Get Rid of any Insects. On the off chance that ants are advancing into your kitchen, there is an ant home remedy to make it less alluring for them. this ant home remedy will get rid of ants from your house organically.
Clearly, ants totally don’t like the smell of cinnamon (ant repellent natural).
- Place cinnamon powder in the regions where you think the ants coming into your house.
- For more viable outcomes, you can add some fundamental oil(ant repellent essential oils) to the cinnamon powder. As a result, you’ll get a decent gritty smell in your home.
6. Dust Mites
These things are so small that we can’t see them with the bared eye, yet lamentably, it doesn’t imply that they’re nowhere to be found. They live in house dust, incline toward hotter spots and their #1 food is skin scrap. So think about where they like to be? It’s hard to believe, but it’s true, on your bed!
Despite the fact that dust bugs don’t champ, but many specialist accept that they can cause unfavorably susceptible responses and skin disturbances. Regardless of whether you are not hypersensitive to them, you undoubtedly would favor not to impart your home to these little bugs.
- Makes 6 teaspoons of eucalyptus oil with 1.5 teaspoon of liquid laundry detergent in a bucket of water.
- Soap washable items for an hour or so and then watch them as normal.
- you can also add about 30 drops of eucalyptus oil to your washing machine
- for anything you can’t put in a washing machine use spray
- fill spray bottle with water and about 30 drops of eucalyptus oil shake well and spray it around your home.
Don’t forget about your bed pillows furniture carpets and so on if you use this bug repellent spray for your furniture remember to wipe it off with a clean cloth.
On the off chance that you leave flour, grain or rice not sealed properly in the storeroom, you may wind up with these undesirable bugs in your food.
Weevils favor grains and seeds yet can likewise show up in flour or even hotcake blend. You absolutely don’t need compound pesticides any place close to your food yet this tip can be a decent arrangement.
Clearly, weevils truly don’t like the smell of straight leaves or cloves.
- Drop a clove or a cove leaf on the highest point of your food and around the compartments to get these things far from your wash room.
Which one of these Effective Ways to Get Rid of Any Insects at Home, did you find generally valuable? Or on the other hand possibly you have your own bug-repulsing mystery?
Enlighten us concerning it in the comment beneath and share this article with your loved ones so they can also be able to Get Rid of any Insects at their house by themself!